Wednesday 13 April 2011

Black pudding

I need to rename this blog "My month and a half of living pecaterianly" as that is the amount of time I was before I caved... Mind you, a wedding (mine), a death (my mother) and tears did not help my cause and now, because I don't  seek solace at the bottom of a bottle any more, I found comfort at the end of a steak, burger, sausage, black pudding, roast chicken, beef Stafado, Lamb shank... I could go on...

In retrospect, I wish that I hadn't stopped, it made me feel lighter and loose those pounds needed to fit nicely into my wedding dress, it made me feel good about my self, it made me frustrated and angry at times, I flitted between jealousy and pride but ultimately, when others would hit the bottle... I hit the carvery.

I may start again soon but, at the moment, I need my meat...

I'm sorry...

1 comment: